Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.836 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 7% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,965TL (1,033 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)