Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.076 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 11% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,784TL (928 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)