Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.661 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 58% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,179TL (€1,326) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (39 minutes ago)