Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.609 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 56% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,770TL (€1,252) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Khulna costs Taka 400 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (43 minutes ago)