Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.161 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 22% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,912TL (€940) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 900 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (37 minutes ago)