Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,204 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12684 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 9% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,394TL ($U26,758) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (35 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)