Cost of living comparison between Montevideo, Uruguay and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 854 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11105 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 9% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,084TL ($U36,781) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)