Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.699 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 19% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,000TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,227TL ($b4,616) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)