Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03889 TRY / LRD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 36% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,240TL (109,032 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $343 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 60 (about 1 hour ago)