Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03478 TRY / LRD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 35% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,741TL (136,304 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (14 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (about 1 hour ago)