Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00325 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,123TL (₩960,604) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)