Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.509 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 8% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,571TL (1,025 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)