Cost of living comparison between Misratah, Libya and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.202 TRY / LYD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 4% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,264TL (1,482 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)