Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03490 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 51% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,738TL (₨164,427) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)