Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.835 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,890TL (RM3,463) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)