Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.050 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 23% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,305TL (RM4,100) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)