Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.802 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,430TL (RM3,029) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)