Cost of living comparison between Milan, Italy and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,630 prices entered by 256 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.357 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 43% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,364TL (€1,598) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)