Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15000 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 12% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,065TL ($U20,431) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)