Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13086 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 16% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,948TL (22,531₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)