Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05465 TRY / INR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 8% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,035TL (₨55,531) in Meerut.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)