Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37331 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 159% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,080TL (Bs 21,645) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)