Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38877 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 134% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,108TL (Bs 23,427) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 122,000TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨40,660 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Braga costs €32,122 (37 minutes ago)