Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35838 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 64% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,109TL (Bs 11,467) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)