Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08023 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 16% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,000TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,356TL (41,831 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (40 minutes ago)