Cost of living comparison between Mashhad, Iran and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00010 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 13% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,813TL (﷼ 28,954,384) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (25 minutes ago)