Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,565TL (﷼ 23,404,564) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)