Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 16% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,636TL (﷼ 31,249,700) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 2 hours ago)