Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27101 TRY / LSL
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 8% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,231TL (15,613 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)