Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29036 TRY / LSL
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 6% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,658TL (9,155 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)