Cost of living comparison between Maseru, Lesotho and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25448 TRY / LSL
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 11% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,476TL (13,660 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)