Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26292 TRY / LSL
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 8% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,776TL (14,362 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suva costs 2,000 FJ$ (36 minutes ago)