Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.899 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 18% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,695TL (€948) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (about 1 hour ago)