Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.898 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 18% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,694TL (€947) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 1 hour ago)