Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48572 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 6% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,918TL (8,066 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)