Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39030 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 5% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,229TL (8,273 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)