Cost of living comparison between Marrakech, Morocco and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31260 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 12% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,213TL (13,479 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)