Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17998 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 5% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,800TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,604TL (20,027₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)