Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13086 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 27% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,700TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,695TL (20,598₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £7 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 0.35 (26 minutes ago)