Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.679 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 20% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,195TL (€896) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)