Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.052 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 5% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,281TL (€810) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)