Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.776 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,198TL (€847) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)