Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.134 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,317TL (€802) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Glasgow costs £10 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)