Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.680 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,599TL (€706) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (30 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)