Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04080 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,600TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,417TL (₨83,746) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)