Cost of living comparison between Maracaibo, Venezuela and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30787 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 91% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,956TL (Bs 19,347) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)