Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36161 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 66% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,188TL (Bs 14,346) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £2,580 (28 minutes ago)