Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35249 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 132% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,336TL (Bs 23,650) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)