Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05125 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 18% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,694TL (72,091 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 2 hours ago)