Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05771 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 5% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,098TL (71,013 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 3 hours ago)