Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05968 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 29% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,022TL (67,403 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)