Cost of living comparison between Maputo, Mozambique and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03970 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 26% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,932TL (99,051 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)