Cost of living comparison between Manila, Philippines and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,534 prices entered by 228 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06382 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 14% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,264TL (Php66,815) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)