Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,081 prices entered by 266 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07210 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,008TL (Php55,587) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (42 minutes ago)