Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 691 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.183 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,125TL (R$ 3,487) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)