Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.510 TRY / BHD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 19% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,464TL (Dinar 469) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)