Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 555 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.125 TRY / BHD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 45% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,420TL (Dinar 535) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 2 hours ago)