Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04646 TRY / KES
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 15% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,370TL (Shilling94,052) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)