Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017.
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,580TL in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cascais costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)