Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00019 TRY / BYR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 12% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,753TL (14,461,663 p.) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)