Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00630 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 78% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,392TL (1,014,292 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 26,000 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Nashville, Tennessee costs $122 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mashhad costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (42 minutes ago)