Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00593 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 27% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,979TL (671,275 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 100 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)