Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00605 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 29% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,232TL (534,469 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (about 1 hour ago)