Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 37% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,100TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,600TL (Rp 9,891,038) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)