Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.961 TRY / BYN
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 23% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,800TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,911TL (1,484 BYN) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (15 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 2,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)