Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.884 TRY / BYN
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 23% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,900TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,986TL (1,585 BYN) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (43 minutes ago)