Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,676 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05902 TRY / INR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 33% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,357TL (₨39,938) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)