Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,358 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05451 TRY / INR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 39% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,138TL (₨39,222) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $0.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $178,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 7,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 76 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)