Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,400 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05409 TRY / INR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 5% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,574TL (₨66,078) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)