Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38001 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 17% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,127TL (8,228 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €25 (28 minutes ago)