Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38173 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 13% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,259TL (8,537 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (about 1 hour ago)