Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.526 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 6% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,506TL (元6,668) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (44 minutes ago)