Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00227 TRY / CDF
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 58% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,993TL (2,640,910 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (44 minutes ago)