Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01852 TRY / AOA *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 139% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,543TL (515,273 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)