Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00713 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 36% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,630TL (649,228 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)