Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01841 TRY / AOA *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 81% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,166TL (334,970 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (about 2 hours ago)