Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02198 TRY / AOA
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 5% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,935TL (178,992 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)