Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02125 TRY / AOA
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 4% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,024TL (142,314 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (about 1 hour ago)