Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02281 TRY / AOA
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 5% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,294TL (144,403 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (about 2 hours ago)