Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02158 TRY / AOA
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 4% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,612TL (121,036 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 200 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Curitiba costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)