Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,051 prices entered by 366 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.041 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 15% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,866TL (€709) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)