Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.814 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 8% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,052TL (€1,063) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)