Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,456 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.108 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 12% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,509TL (S/. 3,166) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)