Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00531 TRY / MWK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,524TL (663,269 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $645 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)