Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00545 TRY / MWK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,100TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 4,047TL (742,421 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)