Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00507 TRY / MWK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 10% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,751TL (542,940 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)