Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00520 TRY / MWK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 19% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,964TL (570,544 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php23,000 (about 1 hour ago)