Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00496 TRY / MWK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 9% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,093TL (825,799 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nice costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)