Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00494 TRY / MWK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 8% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,145TL (637,136 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (16 minutes ago)