Cost of living comparison between Lilongwe, Malawi and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00432 TRY / MWK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 14% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,568TL (825,899 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 3 hours ago)