Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.527 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 19% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,100TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,301TL (元6,259) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (about 1 hour ago)