Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07840 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,100TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 4,041TL (Php51,536) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)