Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.500 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 87% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,715TL (€1,221) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)