Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.944 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 9% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,166TL (€803) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)