Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.667 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 26% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,678TL (€1,002) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)