Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.450 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 43% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,432TL (€997) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)