Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.928 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 9% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,261TL (€830) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)